Log of Changes:
May 11, 2012
May 6, 2012
- Gave the site some big publicity by posting the link on Facebook. Immediately my log files and site statistics practically exploded. (Exaggerating slightly!)
- After receiving some scathing criticism from many harsh Internet critics, changed the color scheme. This will help my Dad see it better too. (Still exaggerating!)
- The Medium Energy Physics page needed some Math, so now it multiplies and divides!
- In Eclipse I now have EGit for team work, so I can pretend I am developing not alone.
April 28, 2011
- Now using Ubuntu, two monitors, Eclipse for development.
- Added animations to the front page with jQuery!
- Updated CSS, folder organization, various minor edits.
The signed Java applet now runs in my browser!
April 26, 2011
Removed all comments dissing my ISP. (It may have
been my fault the applet wouldn't run.)
Added an index page for the Archives.
Added pretty blue banner that I made back in February.
December 21, 2009
Attempted to show off my Pie Chart exercise written
in Java. It was broken in several ways.
Added more photos, ratings, and slideshow to the album.
December 19, 2009
Put Log of Changes in its own file.
Order changes from recent to oldest.
Got Gallery2 installed, much to my amazement.
December 18, 2009
Created the Archives folder
Added a stylesheet styles.css
changed the background color and link color
Settled on "thinkadoodle.org"
Paid hosting company
Wrote the first web page (coming soon: archives)