Thinkadoodle Mission Statement
A somewhat serious idea I'm thinking about is a web crawler of some kind that would find resumes and job openings on the internet, and attempt to match them up. That is obviously hard to do thoroughly, but perhaps fairly easy to get started on.
Mission Statement somewhat unclear - the goals of the site have changed several times.
My motivation here is to practice web development. I add things that I enjoy, or want to impress you with. I hope to build something impressive that will lead to my financial benefit (obviously it should also benefit whoever will be paying me for it).
One thing I would like to have, and may get around to building, is a set of tools to help myself (and others) plan better, using think-a-doodle diagrams. That would be about life goals, daily priorities, time management, and those brainstorming diagram things - cloud diagrams, right?
Only one person works on this web site directly, including all the web pages and images, with some exceptions where credit is given. Tools are mainly open-source: Ubuntu, Gimp, Eclipse, Apache, jQuery, etc. Hosted at Web Hosting Pad.
Thinkadoodle Random Items I have Made
- The The ABCs of Achievement - Scan
- Reanimate the Rooster Doodles
- Photo Album of my relatives.
- A pie chart image that was created with a Java program.
- Some Medium-Energy Physics.
- A few interesting Scrabble words
- Archives - some earlier versions of this site's home page
- Log of Changes - a record of this site's development.
- Some valuable feedback I've received for my artwork
- Please send the doodler an email with any helpful advice or comments. I would be glad to hear from you!
Future Thinkadoodle Site Features
- Make something for the browser to alter syntax as desired such as "it's" <-> "its", "your" <-> "you're", or "Resume" <-> "Résumé" etc.
- Rewrite the Rooster picture sequence again to improve the coding some more.
- Add usability to the Rooster picture sequence (buttons, choices)
- Add some tabs or menus to navigate the site better, as it gets more content on it
- Web form to contact us
- Soon you can have your own thinkadoodle.org account and the site will remember you.
- Tools to help you set up time management for yourself, goals, and tools for monitoring. (For me too.)
- Web Development topics, developer blog for myself to describe how I'm building this site.
- Recommended tools for Internet users.
- More animations and User Interface features.
- The pie chart will be adjustable, so you can take out any flavors you do not like.